Our areas of practice include many vehicle personal injury cases
The Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr. is an experienced team of professionals with the knowledge necessary to try complex cases involving motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles. We represent people throughout Southern California who have been seriously injured in vehicle accidents due to the negligence of others, whether on a motorcycle, bicycle, scooter, Segway, or other type of vehicle. Our firm has handled a wide variety of motorcycle accident types.
When it comes to a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles, the laws used to protect injured individuals are very specific. You need a Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer who knows the law, as well as how to deal with insurance companies and other entities that may become involved. With 30 years of experience practicing law, Mr. Kornberg is adept at handling any type of case involving Los Angeles motorcycle accidents, including:
- Bicycles: Bicycle collisions in California injure hundreds of thousands each year. We know cyclist responsibilities and the kinds of scenarios usually involved in bicycle accidents.
- Blind spots: A driver who does not check blind spots before making a turn or lane change and injures someone is liable for the damages caused.
- Brain injuries: Any collision with an automobile, bus, or truck puts a motorcyclist at risk for serious head injury.
- Fractures: We frequently represent clients with bone fractures caused by motorcycle accidents.
- Helmet laws: Helmet laws often factor into questions of negligence and fault in motorcycle accidents and injuries.
- HOV lanes: Although HOV lanes reduce traffic congestion, they pose special risks for motorcycles.
- Lane splitting: Lane splitting, or lane sharing or white-lining, is the practice of a motorcycle passing other vehicles by driving in their lane or between lanes on the white line. Lane splitting is expressly allowed in California as long as it is done prudently.
- Motorcycles: Many factors can contribute to a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles. Our law firm has years of experience in motorcycle personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in Southern California.
- Personal injury: A personal injury lawsuit is one in which an injured plaintiff seeks to recover compensation for harm done by the negligent acts of another.
- Scooters, segways, and motorized vehicles: As gasoline prices have risen, so has the popularity of motorized scooters—and the number of accidents involving them.
- Spinal cord injuries: At The Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr., we understand the complicated issues involved in spinal cord injury, including the costs associated with this life-long permanent condition.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death lawsuit is one filed by an aggrieved family member who has lost a loved one due to someone’s negligence or recklessness.